The customer knows, and he agrees that his personal data necessary for the order processing and archiving is saved on storage mediums. He explicitly agreed to the collection, processing, and usage of his personal data. This processing is performed in adherence to the Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG) and the Teleservices Data Protection Law (TDDSG). All data is handled confidentially.
The customer has the right to revoke his agreement at all times, effective for the future. XXLPIX agrees to delete all personal data immediately in this case, unless the contract is not fully processed.
Upon order placement, it is required that the customers saves his data sets also beyond the time of delivery of the works. There is no claim to backup of the data transferred by the customer by XXLPIX.
- We store and use your personal data (name, address, email address and payment details) in accordance with German data protection regulations. Your data will only be used to process your order or for your information.
- In order to complete your order, and where required, your details will be transferred to third parties such as transport companies, payment providers or other agents. These partner companies may only use your data in order to fulfil the contract.
- For security reasons, we do not store numerical data, such as credit card numbers, and so they must be re-entered each time you use our services.
- All data for image reproduction will be irrevocably destroyed once the order has been completed. Data storage media sent for forwarding images will be cleared after the transfer of images has been completed. Returns can be made on request where the customer is liable for any costs incurred.
- On the grounds of a court order or suspicion of criminal activity (e.g. child pornography), data may be passed on to the law enforcement authorities.
- Under the German Federal Data Privacy Act, you have the right to freely request information on your data stored by our company. In which case, do not hesitate to contact a member of our customer service team. You will find contact details under ‘Contact’ or ‘About Us’ on our website.
- The image data supplied by you will not be used for advertising or any other purpose and will not be made available to others.
- If you receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by replying with the message ‘Please unsubscribe’.
- Once your order has been completed, you may object to the use of your data at any time by sending us a mail with ‘Please clear my data’ in the subject line.