With these mountings, you can easily hang your Acrylic and Metal Prints to the wall.
Couple (Our tip)
Bring your photos into the limelight with this mounting system. The fixture “Couple” is simply stuck onto the back of the photo and creates a “floating” effect.
Attention: With brighter images the fixings may shine through. Alternative mountings: “Steel 20” with drill holes.
- 4-part set incl. 2 mounts & 2 spacers
- Holds up to 6 kg (approx. 120 x 90 cm on 3 mm)
- “Floating” effect
- Distance from wall: 10 mm
This mounting system is a fixture for smaller photo sizes. Fitted to the back of the images, the “ghost” gives the impression of “floating”.
- 4-part set incl. Screws
- Holds up to 0.6 kg (approx. 60 x 40 cm)
- Distance from wall: 20 mm
- “Floating” effect
The high-quality stainless steel mount is elegant and modern at the same time. The fixture is secured with drill holes in the picture and is therefore a stable and safe alternative for heavier photo products.
- 4-part set incl. screws
- Suitable for all sizes
- High-quality stainless steel fixing
- Diameter & distance from wall: 20 mm
Hanging acrylic glass - 5 easy steps
What you need
For hanging an acrylic print you need: mountings, drilling machine (or hammer), spirit level and a pencil.
1. Attach mountings
The mountings have to be glued or screwed on the photo. (Check the attached manual!)
2. Mark drilling holes
Mark the drilling holes and use a spirit level.
3. Drill holes
Drill the holes at the marked spots on the wall and attach the mountings.
4. Hang print
Now just hang the print on the fixings in the wall.
Congratulations: If you still got all you fingers you can give yourself a well deserved High Five.
TIP: For an Acrylic Print with 3 mm thick glass and sizes up to 80 x 60 cm, you don't have to drill holes. You just need 2 nails and our COUPLE hanging kit - and maybe a hammer.
Quick Guide for hanging Acrylic Photo Prints
Hanging an acrylic photo print is no problem with the right wall mount. We offer various acrylic mountings for attaching your acrylic prints easily to the wall.
- The "Steel 20" hanging system is particularly suitable for large formats.
- The "Couple" is ideal for mounting your acrylic print without the hangers being visible on the front.
- The "Ghost" is the perfect acrylic wall mount for smaller formats.
- For 8 mm thick glass prints we always recommend the "Steel20" mounting for lengths of more than 1 metre.
How to easily hang metal prints
Hanging metal prints on a wall is considerably less complicated than mounting acrylic photos since aluminium is significantly lighter that heavy acrylic glass. This means that the "Couple" hanging system can be generally used as a metal print hanging kit for practically any format of Alu-Dibond. The high-quality stainless steel "Steel 20" hanging system is suitable for hanging metal prints even when high standards of design have to be met. The "Ghost" metal photo hanging kit is most suitable as a metal print hanging kit for smaller Alu-Dibond formats.
- Choose your favourite spot for hanging your metal print.
- Glue or screw the fixings on the back of the aluminium photo.
- Tranfer the space between the hangings on the back of your print to the wall.
- Fix the screws or nails with the measured space in the wall.
- Connect the hangings on the print with the fixings in the wall. Done!
Things to keep in mind when hanging Acrylic and Metal Prints
Eye level Metal and acrylic prints are presented best at eye level.
Avoid direct sunlight – The sun may cause color fading in the long run.
Use gloves – Avoid nasty finger prints while hanging your print.
Suitable for outdoors – Metal and acrylic prints can be hung outside but avoid direct "weather hits".
Get in touch with us: We love to help!